Vehicle wraps are among the most cost-effective ways to increase your business’s brand awareness and stay top-of-mind in your marketplace. Here are five best practices to help you harness the advertising power of vehicle wraps:
- Only choose high-quality vinyl.The importance of choosing high-quality vinyl cannot be underestimated. Frankly, it doesn’t matter how great cheap low-grade vinyl looks when installed. It’s just a matter of time — and not much time, at that — before the wrap starts to discolor, fade, peel, and possibly even detach altogether. When (not if!) these bad things start happening, instead of enhancing your brand, the vehicle wraps will damage your reputation
- Be creative.One of the key reasons that vehicle wraps get noticed is because they’re relatively rare. However, they’ll be just as quickly forgotten if the design isn’t creative and colorful, and there is little more than generic vinyl lettering.
- Less is more.Avoid the temptation of adding too many visual and text elements to your vehicle wraps. Even if your wrapped vehicles are going to be stationary most of the time, drivers passing by will only have a few seconds to comprehend your key messages. Generally speaking, it’s best to put the name of your company, your logo, phone number, and website. However, if you have a larger vehicle like a van or truck, it’s fine to add additional content such as your tagline or other promotional messaging with vinyl lettering.
Only work with professional installers.There are many situations in life when taking a do-it-yourself approach makes sense. For example, knowing how to change your car’s oil (or at least check it properly) can save hundreds of dollars a year. However, there are times with the DIY method is a bad idea, and installing vehicle wraps definitely qualifies. For example, vehicle wraps must be installed in an environmentally-controlled dust-free facility, and the post-installation process is critical to eliminate excess material and prevent fading or peeling in the future. The moral to this story? By all means, learn how to change your car’s oil — but leave designing and installing your vehicle wraps to the professionals.
Need High-Quality, Custom Vehicle Wraps? Contact Us Now
To learn more about harnessing the advertising power of vehicle wraps in your business, contact the team today to arrange your signage consultation.
- They get noticed and command positive attention. Unlike TV commercials that many people dislike and try to avoid, people actually enjoy looking at colorful custom banners because it only takes a few seconds of their time, and there is always something beneficial for them to learn.
- They are very affordable and more cost-effective than other types of business signs, such as monument signs or electronic message centers.
- They can be quickly designed and created, which is important since time is of the essence!
- They can be completely customized in every aspect: size, shape, color (background and typeface), font, graphics, logo, tagline, promotional messaging, and more.
- They are versatile, durable and be used as indoor and/or outdoor signs.
Types Of Custom Banners & Signs
There are many different types of custom banners and signs. Some popular solutions include:
- Retractable banners, which roll-up easily and can be taken on the road to trade shows, community events, pop-up booths, and so on.
- Mesh banners, which are made to withstand high winds and are ideal for use as outdoor signs.
- Vinyl banners, which are durable and long-lasting, and make a bold impression.
These are just some of the many types of custom banners and signs that can help you clear winter inventory during sale season, and clear the shelves for your new spring and summer merchandise. To learn more, contact the team today to discuss your signage needs.